Saturday 16 July 2016

Sometimes I like to google things just to see what I can find

I decided to google CF as I was curious if others are starting to question their competence, as I am

Lo and behold what do I find but something said - by a TA, no less:

CrowdFlower have since changed their pricing structure, without warning and without any announcements on their part

That was from a year ago

Since their Trust and Safety Initiative has been a Big Fat Fail, not to mention a sham, maybe they should switch gears and work on communication

Oh, who am I kidding.  I'm sure they'd find a way to screw that up too

Continuing with my googling I found this gem, from a CF employee:

we know there are issues with CrowdFlower tasks, but we really are making strides to improve the Contributor experience. And we certainly do listen to our Contributors and value all the feedback we receive. 

the kicker?  this is from over THREE YEARS AGO!  And they've been doing the EXACT OPPOSITE!

I have no words...none that I can say in a G-rated blog