Monday 11 April 2016

Busy completing some tasks with some, yeah, you guessed it - wrong corrections.

One of the upvotes said that other workers would screen cap the wrong corrections so they can give the wrong, but accepted, answer next time - meaning the TA is getting bad data.

Since CF doesn't seem to encourage the TAs to fix their bad test questions, does that not imply that CF shares in the blame for the bad data the TA gets?

I'd say it is about 80% the (lazy) TA's fault, and 20% the (indifferent) CF's fault.

As for me - I gave the wrong (but accepted) answer ONE time weeks ago, and have felt guilty ever since, so I won't do it again.

My reward as I continue to give the correct (but NOT accepted) answers will probably be expulsion, or worse, A Flag.

Doing the right thing sometimes doesn't pay.