Wednesday 16 March 2016

Can you give me one good reason why I should try a brand new task which could result in putting my levels at risk?  Sometimes I see a new task and think to myself "hmmm...that looks interesting".  But I've read too many horror stories lately, so I check the forums and sure enough I see posts like "xyz new task, major flag!!"  with many "me too" responses.  So then I think "whew, dodged a bullet there!"

I've had level 3 pretty much from the getgo when levels were first introduced.  I've never received a flag nor have I ever lost a level.  My accuracy is in the high 90s.

You'd think by now I would have established myself as a good and honest worker.  So why should I live in fear of one of Those Types of Task Authors?  If I give them the benefit of the doubt and complete their task and do end up with a flag, will I have to jump through hoops in getting it removed?  Why should I have to?  Why doesn't my history speak for itself?  And WHY would you allow a new and unproven TA to trump someone's excellent history?

Enquiring minds want to know